Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day: Remembering Emily

                                         Memorial Day: Remembering Emily,
                          heart warmer, joy bringer, memory maker, my daughter 
                 
                                           You rose into my life like a sunrise
                                   brightening my days with the light in your eyes

Seth & Emily at 1 week

What one loves in childhood
stays in the heart forever
Skydiving

your laughter brings sunshine into our home
Seth & Emily

Forever my brother, always my friend

on Vacation in Paducah

You are a unique and unrepeated miricle

Hiking at Garden of the Gods

When I count my blessings,
I count you twice
Emily adored her big brother

Families are like quilts
Lives pieced together
stitched with memories
bound with love


loved the water

cool in the pool

wearing my shirt, talking to Oma

Welcome to the land of pretending, where joy is never ending

Loved horse-back riding, she had no fear.

There's a little cowboy in all of us

Girl Scouts: Megan, Emily & Heidi

the best things in life aren't things, they're FRIENDS

At the Mother-Daughter Campout

You are the sparkle in my eyes
the twinkle in my toes
And the kiss on my heart

I surprised Emily when I went to pick up her up from summer camp.
I imagine this will be the look on her face when she greets me in heaven.

You fill a place in my heart 
that I didn't know was empty



signing/singing Christmas Carols at the mall
with her class from the School of the Hearing Impaired.

You are my merry at Christmas, and all year, too



Emily Anne Gipson
4-4-2091 - 4-9-2007

Life is not measures by the number of breaths we take
but by the moments
that take our breath
away



No comments:

Post a Comment