Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving past

   Ray and I remodeled an old house once.... and made it look older. We gutted rooms, tore out ceilings, spent our professional drywall budget on new wiring and learned how to drywall ourselves, but when we were done, it looked great!   
   Then we sold it, moved into a finished house and have had no home projects since!

An electrician's nightmare
 
Mud on




Mud off
  




Emily helps

Living room completed!
Thanksgiving, 2006
Our Family 2006
Emily, Seth, Anne, Ray, Christina and Noah, Kelly
              Little did we know that this would be our last Thanksgiving together. Lessons in life:  Treasure every moment.  Don't put off  till tomorrow what you can do today.  Make a memory.  Hold precious those you love.  Because tomorrow is not guaranteed. 

                                                   



















2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,

    That room turned out great. It was so much fun to get together on family nights and watch a movie with everybody snuggling! I miss those days and I miss Emily handing me my purse when she thought it was time for me to go home! Ha ha!

    Peace, Love & Joy,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'd forgotten that she's do that. And not just to you. My would get her feelings hurt when Em would give her her purse. :)

    ReplyDelete